TLTM60 series of energy poured sliding door system is a Division I refer to the European advanced technology and design concepts on the basis of inside for the Chinese windows and doors market demand and the development of high-grade energy-saving tilting sliding door system, open not account for indoor and outdoor space, mainly for high-end architecture the balcony door.
This system will push the introversion and functional integration, enabling push-pull and open the way to two kinds of introversion, does not occupy space inside and outside the open, the opening operation is also very lightweight and flexible. When only a certain indoor air flow can make the door leaf in a “state of introversion”; when people want access, you can turn on the fan pushed to the side.
The system has a cross-sectional structure of scientific and rational, standardized supporting hardware accessories, mature and standardized processing and construction technology, can guarantee a good quality and the performance of the product.
1. Insulation properties: insulating glass as standard configuration (6 + 12A + 6Low-E), the overall thermal performance of up to level 5, ie 3.0> K≥2.5W / (m2 K), In accordance with demand by adjusting the configuration of up to 5 level and above.
2. Wind pressure: rigid design to meet different load requirements. Wind pressure resistance up to six (3.5≤P <4.0 KPa).
3. Watertight performance: scientific principle of water and other pressure chamber, combining guidance. Watertight performance of up to level 5 (500≤ △ P <700Pa).
4. Airtight performance: reasonable structure design and quality materials to ensure the sealing integrity of the seal, airtight performance of up to five (units seam length grading index value 2.0≥q1> 1.5 m3 / (m h), or unit area classification index value 6.0≥q2> 4.5 m3 / (m h)).
5. Insulation performance: up to grade 3 (30≤Rw + Ctr <35dB).
6. Hardware accessories: standard European standard hardware slot, supporting multiple brands and hardware.
7. Profiles: profiles of all the main force bar design wall thickness of 2.0mm.