- We have 5 low speed wire EDM from Sodick, plus 10 mid-speed and high speed wire EDM machines.
- Depending on actual requirements on precision and complexity of the parts, we can select right process for you to save cost, but no compromise on quality.
- When we decide to use wire EDM process on your parts, it means wire EDM process is the best suitable process.
- Wire EDM process can shape some small features which can’t be accomplished by CNC milling centers.
- As wire EDM machines can cut material in long distance, it is more cost effective than other processes in this case.
- Wire EDM process is commonly used in mould/tooling/fixtures construction, some small but precision parts, sheet metal parts etc.
- Press Machine: 5 set Sodick (JAPAN) , 2 set Ande (SWISS), 8 set YADA(TAIWAN)Sodick Precision: ±0.003 (Minimum), AH Mirror Discharger, Ra=0.18Other Precision: ±0.005 (Minimum)
- Adhere to specification, quick response, fast delivery;
- Cost effective, quality guaranteed;
- Wide ranges of wire EDM machines to choose from;
- Comprehensive machining processes and knowledge of finishing, treatment requirements,
- Experienced people for various machining processes;
- With wire EDM machines, we can machine some parts more quickly than using CNC milling center, or even CNC milling centers can’t do the job;
- PPAP for parts