Unlike steel, aluminum can be extruded into elaborate designs and manufactured to meet stringent building product specifications. Given the dimensional accuracy and excellent surface quality you’ll find with aluminum extrusions, it’s not surprising they are incorporated into or the basis of many residential and commercial building products.
For over 50 years, Min-Aluminum has been creating custom aluminum extrusions for the building products industry. Among others, we design and fabricate aluminum extrusions for railings, curtain walls, doors and windows, atriums and greenhouses, skylights, ramps, balconies, and roofing systems.
Whether you’re entering the market with new products, or in need of a new partner to manufacturer and supply your existing components, Min-Aluminum offers the expertise and capabilities you need to power your business to the next level. We help building product manufacturers and product designers:
- Fine tune their designs to achieve optimal cost and performance requirements
- Select the best alloy and temper for their product to meet all requirements
- Determine most cost effective fabrication techniques and tolerance requirements
- Decrease their costs by providing both design assistance, manufacturing and fabrication under one roof
- Reduce their overhead with custom assembly and supply programs
For building product companies looking for a true strategic partner with a proven track record supplying world-class, precision aluminum extrusions, look no further than Min-Aluminum.